About this level
The aim of the qualification is to provide candidates with an introduction to book-keeping practices and to process source documents that underpin accurate record keeping.
- Check and process documents involved in financial record keeping
- Develop skills to carry out routine book-keeping processes
- Develop underpinning knowledge of book-keeping principles
- Prepare statements as a preliminary to financial control.
- Level 1 Award in Book-Keeping and Accounts
- Last registration date:31/08/2015
- Level 1 Award in Book-Keeping and AccountsAccreditation No:500/4767/XType:QCFCredits:3Guided Learning Hours:30 - 30Last certification date:31/08/2016