About this level
Level 1 is ideal if you want to:
- understand main ideas of complex communication
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity without strain for either party
- engage in discussion in familiar and unfamiliar situations
- communicate in detail, appropriate to purpose and audience.
You will sit a single exam paper which covers:
- Listening, Reading and Writing.
The exam lasts two and half hours.
For a full list of units, download the qualification handbook from the centre documents section.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in ESOL International (reading, writing and listening) (Communicator B2)
- Last registration date:31/08/2015
- SmartScreen available
- Level 1 Certificate in ESOL International (reading, writing and listening) (Communicator B2)Accreditation No:500/1765/2Type:Data unavailableCredits:Data unavailableGuided Learning Hours:120 - 120Last certification date:31/08/2017