About this level
Is this level right for me?
You have some experience in helping adults learn and would like to increase you understanding of literacy. You might be a learning support assistant or a non-specialist teacher for over-16s.
You complete 4 core units:
- Personal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of language and literacy frameworks
- Social and personal factors and their impact on language and literacy learners
- Language and society: factors influencing language and literacy learning and development.
You also choose 1 optional unit from:
- Learning support practice (learning support assistants)
- Learning support practice (non-specialist teachers).
- Level 3 Certificate in Adult Literacy Subject Support
- Last registration date:08/04/2011
Closed for registrations
- Level 3 Certificate in Adult Literacy Subject SupportAccreditation No:100/2395/1Type:VRQCredits:Data unavailableGuided Learning Hours:90 - 90Last certification date:31/03/2014