Learning Assistant is an innovative and cost effective e-portfolio solution that allows colleges and training providers to dramatically improve the delivery of their vocational qualifications (QCF/NVQ/SVQ/VRQ etc). Powerful portfolio building and assessment tools allow centres to realise many benefits including: improved learner motivation, faster completions, better visibility and reduced delivery costs.
With Learning Assistant your learners and trainers access a web-based e-portfolio that contains all their relevant course material. Individual users upload evidence to the system allowing those involved in the learning process to plan, give feedback, assess, verify and finally award the qualification. Designed to work for you, Learning Assistant offers flexibility, complete customer support and ease of use.
The benefits of using Learning Assistant include:
- Learners complete up to 40% faster than paper-based delivery
- Instant visibility of learner progress gives assessors & verifiers greater control
- Detailed reporting and auditing tools promote transparency and quality control
- Intuitive and easy to use, Learning Assistant requires minimal training
- Reduces wastage of time and resources, often saves 50% on delivery costs.
A unique learning experience
We are constantly developing Learning Assistant to further enhance the delivery of our qualifications, offering you an unrivalled e-portfolio experience. Recent developments include our e-logbooks for Hair & Beauty qualifications, and our iPhone Assessor app.
> View the Learning Assistant brochure.
To arrange a demo, visit the Learning Assistant website or email: email@example.com.
Learning Assistant Limited is a company (Reg. No. SC228350) registered in the United Kingdom whose registered office is at Edinburgh, Midlothian EH3 8EY.