Walled Garden is a free online administration service. It has been especially developed to enable City & Guilds approved centres to carry out a range of day-to-day functions quickly and efficiently via the internet. It is the quickest method of registering and administering candidates and only requires authorisation from your Head of Centre to set up a user account.
The Walled Garden provides you with:
Reporting and qualification information:
- View candidate history reports, financial reports as well as order reports for all of your registrations, results and exam bookings
- View our full catalogue of qualifications, publications and merchandise
- Order tracking e.g. Online tracking of deliveries via a link to DHL (couriers).
Cohort and candidate management:
- Amend candidate details e.g. Correct input errors for candidate names or DOB
- Cohort management allows you to group candidates together for ease of ordering.
Online ordering facilities:
- Place orders for candidate registrations, on-demand, online and paper exam bookings
- Submit results to certificate candidates
- Order SmartScreen subscriptions
- Order publications and other merchandise
- Submit large orders via Electronic Data Interchange.
For more detailed information on what the Walled Garden can do for you, please visit Walled Garden Support Documentation.
Once you register with the Walled Garden you will benefit from an advanced customer-friendly facility that offers all the secure services you need - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have any questions please call our Customer Relations team on:
City & Guilds Online Services
T: 0844 543 0000
ILM Online Services
T: +44 (0) 154 326 6867