Become an Independent End-point Assessor
We are currently accepting applications from suitable candidates to become Independent End-point Assessors.
City & Guilds has been approved to deliver Independent End-point Assessments across a number of new Apprenticeship Standards.
To deliver this service, we are now specifically recruiting for suitable qualified people to become Independent End-point Assessors for the following Apprenticeship Standards:
We also welcome applications for the following standards:
How we support our Independent End-point Assessors
City & Guilds will provide introductory training sessions for all our new Independent End-point Assessors, informing you of our structure, policy and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
We provide on-going help and support to all our Independent End-point Assessors. We do this through a range of updates, webinars and briefings, to ensure you are kept up-to-date with quality assurance and qualification requirements.
Our Independent End-point Assessors are contracted on an annual basis.
Requirements for the role
The role of our Independent End-point Assessors is to assess apprentice competence against an industry specific standard.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Up to date, occupational industry experience which demonstrates industry competence
- Proficient IT skills with experience of using key business software e.g. outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Experience of producing published reports and feedback material
- Availability to attend or manage key activities throughout the year
- Ideally, you will already possess an assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
Our Independent End-point Assessors are responsible for maintaining their own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to ensure competency is up-to-date, and in line with qualification requirements.