About this level
Entry Level 3 is ideal if you want to:
- understand the main points of clear standard communication
- convey information, feelings and opinions on familiar topics
- engage in discussion to reach shared understanding
- produce simple connected text; describe experiences, events, hopes and ambitions.
You will sit a single exam paper which covers:
- Listening, Reading and Writing.
The exam lasts two and a half hours.
For a full list of units, download the qualification handbook from the centre documents section.
- City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (reading, writing and listening) (Achiever B1)
- Last registration date:31/08/2015
- SmartScreen available
- City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (reading, writing and listening) (Achiever B1)Accreditation No:500/1764/0Type:Data unavailableCredits:Data unavailableGuided Learning Hours:120 - 120Last certification date:31/08/2017