We design qualifications for everyone, from beginners to people who run their own companies. We show the level next to each qualification so that you know whether it's right for you.
What our qualifications are equal to:
- Entry level - If you've not got any prior experience, and you don't feel confident about your abilities, then this level could be a good place to start.
- Level 1 - GCSE D-G grades* Ideal if you're just starting out or are new to the subject area. This level covers routine tasks and basic knowledge.
- Level 2 - GCSE A-C grades* You need to have some knowledge or experience of the area.
- Level 3 - A-level* Covers more complex work and will help you develop your supervisory skills.
- Level 4 - Undergraduate* Most likely you'll have management experience by this point.
- Level 5 - Undergraduate* Most likely you'll have management experience by this point.
- Level 6 - Honours degree/Graduate* For senior managers.
- Level 7 - Postgraduate level.
- Level 8 - As high as you can go.
*Approximate academic equivalent in England - for comparison only.