About these qualifications
Important notice: Registrations for this suite of qualifications will close on 31/07/2014. We're currently developing an improved replacement offer (5546) which will be available from 01/08/2014.
We have listened to what our customers have been telling us and as a result the new offer will:
• be SIMPLIFIED - reduced in size with fewer units
• be streamlined, with fewer barred combinations, making it easier to plan and develop your curriculum
• be better focussed and tailored to meet the needs of Study Programmes, Traineeships and TechBac
• be fully owned and controlled by City & Guilds – allowing uniform dates and no last minute changes to expiration dates
• be flexible, enabling you to meet your learners' individual needs
• include a new stand alone Equality and Diversity qualification
Sign up to our brand new preference centre to receive communications related to Employability..
We are planning to keep the range of size options but are awaiting clearer guidelines from the SFA. Please look out for further updates.
The Award, Certificate and Diploma in Employability and Personal Development are qualifications that help you develop key personal skills, qualities and attitudes required by employers and make progress in education. Depending on the level you take, there are also vocational taster units available from a wide selection of industries.
By far the widest choice of Employability and Personal Development qualifications and units
The Employability and Personal Development suite consists of nearly 70 accredited qualifications with over 300 units. There's a wide choice of options to suit all learners and settings, but with that comes quite a lot of detail to navigate.
To help get to grips quickly with all that's available and how to access it, download our Guide to the Employability and Personal Development qualifications from the Centre documents section.
Who are they for
These qualifications are aimed at anyone wanting to improve their employment prospects, progress in education or live a more independent life.
Available in following countries
- Northern Ireland