Apprenticeships provide employers and apprentices with funded work-based training in an ever growing range of exciting career roles.
City & Guilds is dedicated to increasing the value of apprenticeships by creating market leading products and services that help training centres produce the best apprentices possible and win more employer business.
Apprenticeship Extra is how we do this:
- The broadest range of apprenticeships developed by industry for industry, drawing upon our years of expertise in vocational education, so you can be confident that your apprentices are equipped the skills employers need
- Our growing range of single point registration apprenticeship packages – easy to administer and with a 10% saving on registration fees, and by delivering the whole package with us you can be assured all the qualifications the apprentice is taking are respected and valued by employers
- A brand recognised by 99% of employers that can help you open doors along with our commitment to help you engage more employers through Million Extra
- All the learning resources you need in one place with SmartScreen Apprenticeship Extra helping your tutors streamline delivery to apprentices across multiple sites and spend less time planning and more time supporting the apprentices, leading to higher achievement rates
- Robust quality assurance delivered efficiently through our quality assurance offer, streamlining the process through a holistic approach across the apprenticeship, without compromising on quality
- Further efficiencies and increased achievement rates delivered through e-volve, our online assessment platform, and Learning Assistant, our e-portfolio
- The most knowledgeable and experienced quality consultants (EVs) and subject advisors in vocational education so you can be confident you are delivering your apprenticeship to the highest standard possible
Switching is easy
City & Guilds has the most extensive, knowledgeable network of local Business Managers, combining their expertise to help centres choose the right frameworks.
Your locally based and dedicated Quality Coordinator will organise streamlined approval visits, admin and induction support, simplifying the process and enabling you to get up and running faster.
Centres can keep their existing Direct Claims Status (DCS) on any component, and fast track approval is available for existing centres so there is no additional bureaucracy by switching
If you are a training centre or large employer, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with one of our Business Managers to find out how we can help your business grow.