On this page you will find a range of support documents and video tutorials that will guide you through the use of the Quality Portal functionality. If you have any queries, please contact your Territory Office.
Centre User Guide
This is a comprehensive guide containing everything you need to know about the Quality Portal. This document will show you how to:
- submit Centre/Qualification Approval Application (CAP/QAP) forms online and review their progress;
- view a list of the qualifications you are approved for, with their approval status and allocated EQA;
- view a list of your past and future quality assurance activities, and review their progress;
- complete/view sampling visit planning forms (CA2/PA1) online;
- view Centre Activity Reports (CAR) and Qualification Approval Report (QAPv) forms submitted by your EQA;
- submit Centre Update forms online and review their progress.
Download the Centre User Guide v5 (PDF, 3MB) >
Quality User Management Guide
This guide is useful for people who are responsible for managing access to the Walled Garden Quality Portal within their centre. This document will show you how to:
- view and print a list of all your Walled Garden users;
- amend user contact details and Quality role profiles;
- create new Walled Garden accounts with access to the Quality Portal; and
- delete Walled Garden accounts that are no longer needed.