The Spring Bursaries Round is now open.
This Round will support City & Guilds/ILM courses starting on or after 1st September 2015.
City & Guilds offers a small number of bursaries (educational grants) each year to people who would like the opportunity to study for a City & Guilds/ILM qualification, and who would otherwise be financially unable to study.
The bursaries can be used for a wide range of purposes including
- Paying your course and/or exam fees
- Covering living costs if you are unable to work while you study
- Covering childcare or travel expenses
- Covering other costs that are making it difficult for you to enrol on a course.
Please note that we do not make any retrospective payments including payments for career development or deferred loans that you may have taken out with a college or bank.
For information on our courses and qualifications, click on the links below.
> City & Guilds Qualifications and Apprenticeships
> Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Qualifications
To qualify for a City & Guilds bursary you will need to
- Be completing a City & Guilds/ILM qualification.
- Demonstrate in your application that you are in genuine financial need that would otherwise prevent you for completing your City & Guilds/ILM qualification.
- Currently be resident in, and wish to study in the UK for a City & Guilds/ILM qualification.
> Terms and Conditions (PDF, 20KB)