We aim to support you in every way we can – all key External Quality Assurer documents are available in this area.
There are also documents available in the centre document library.
All the forms, policies and documentation found are the most up to date versions.
EQA Walled Garden Quality Portal Documentation
- EQA Manual v1.4 (PDF, 991KB)
- QC telephone log v3 December 2014 (XLS, 93KB)
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults (PDF, 484KB)
- Anti-Bribery policy and procedure- contractors only v2.3 (PDF, 287KB)
- Code of Conduct form (PDF, 164KB)
- Safeguarding disclosure declaration form Sept 2015 (PDF, 154KB)
- Safeguarding concerns report form Sept 2015 (PDF, 68KB)
- Conflict of Interest declaration form v4 (DOC, 56KB)
- Conflict of interest declaration form - International based only (DOCX, 58KB)
- Application to EQA Additional Qualifications (DOC, 28KB)
- Territory Contact Information - Nov16 (PDF, 402KB)
TechBac and Technical Qualifications
Learning Assistant Consultant Support
External Quality Assurer (EQA) forms and guidance notes
To carry out your role as a External Quality Assurer you need to complete a number of different forms.
- Centre allocations for External Quality Assurers - May 2016 (XLS, 3.1MB)
- Centres with Access to WG Quality Portal (XLS, 157KB)
- CAR 1 Exemplar Functional Skills - May 2014 (PDF, 193KB)
- CAR 3 Exemplar Sampling activity - June 2015 V8 (PDF, 220KB)
- CAR 4 Exemplar Systems visit - December 2014 v1 (PDF, 188KB)
- CAP v QAP v Exemplar (PDF, 296KB)
- QAP v Exemplar (PDF, 281KB)
- Action Improvement plan Exemplar - May 2015 (PDF, 80KB)
- CPD Record V3 (DOC, 505KB)
- QAP v visit confirmation letter (DOC, 127KB)
Planning quality assurance activity
Need help completing your planning documentation? The following information will help you to prepare.
Access the Principal Learning Moderator and Principal Moderator Handbooks and all associated forms and documents. Please note the documents are only for use by Principal Moderators and Moderators. The documents are password protected and you will need to contact email@example.com to request the password.
Electronic Portfolios FAQs
As centres switch from paper-based to electronic portfolio systems, we've put together a comprehensive list of FAQs to help answer any queries you might have.