What are the benefits of taking part in a MOMENTUM Programme and what can I expect?
- A globally recognised City & Guilds qualification
- Real work experience that will add value to your CV
- Coaching, mentoring and career development support to help you make the most of the programme.
What is involved?
Am I eligible?
The information below is a guide only. You must contact your local Employment Services office to confirm your eligibility and to apply for a MOMENTUM project.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be unemployed for 12 months or longer and
- Be in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance/Benefit or on the Live Register for 12 months or longer (signing on for Social Insurance Contribution Credits for 12 months or longer)
- Be actively seeking work.
- Have a Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Be prepared to commit to the programme.
How do I apply?
- Go to www.momentumskills.ie to search for dates and locations of City & Guilds MOMENTUM programmes.
- Take note of the start date, title and code of the programme you wish to apply for.
- You must apply for the programme through your local INTREO/Employment office. Give your employment officer the programme details and they will advise you on the next steps.
Yes - let City & Guilds know directly that you are interested in one of our courses by emailing us at the address on the right. We’ll keep in contact with you with any developments regarding the course you are interested in.
You can unsubscribe from this communication at any time