Walled Garden is a free online administration service. It has been especially developed to enable City & Guilds approved centres to carry out a range of day-to-day functions quickly and efficiently via the internet. It is the quickest method of registering and administering candidates and only requires authorisation from your Head of Centre to set up a user account.
Once you register with the Walled Garden you will benefit from an advanced customer-friendly facility that offers all the secure services you need - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have any questions please call our Customer Relations team on +44 (0) 844 543 0000 (8am-6pm Monday to Friday - UK time) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
The Walled Garden provides you with:
Reporting and qualification information:
- View candidate history reports, financial reports as well as order reports for all of your registrations, results and exam bookings
- View our full catalogue of qualifications, publications and merchandise
- Order tracking e.g. Online tracking of deliveries via a link to DHL (couriers).
Cohort and candidate management:
- Amend candidate details e.g. Correct input errors for candidate names or DOB
- Cohort management allows you to group candidates together for ease of ordering.
Online ordering facilities:
- Place orders for candidate registrations, on-demand, online and paper exam bookings
- Submit results to certificate candidates
- Order SmartScreen subscriptions
- Order publications and other merchandise
- Submit large orders via Electronic Data Interchange.
For more detailed information on what the Walled Garden can do for you, please visit Walled Garden Support Documentation.