For the Level 2 qualification you will cover the following areas:
- develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in a housing context
- maintain professional behaviour and working relationships in a housing context
- maintain the health, safety and security of self and others.
For Level 3, you'll cover key themes including:
- promoting safe, ethical and sustainable housing
- developing positive relationships with customers
- managing properties and leasing arrangements
- encouraging positive community values.
Which Level is right for me?
You are working in the industry as a housing officer. You are looking to gain further experience in skills such as working with others and promote equality and diversity.
You've worked in the housing industry for some time - you have plenty of experience and your work might involve supervising others or managing resources. You want to develop your skills further, perhaps to move into a management role.