Get up and running
Our approval process for the construction portfolio will enable you to get up and running as soon as possible, whether you are a new centre, training provider or existing customer.
The approval process will give you:
- Free qualification approval
- One easy to complete form, handled by a central team
- No requirement for further staff training
- Content which is closely mapped to the current provision so that no additional resources are required.
All you need to do to begin delivering these qualifications is:
- Download and complete a construction qualification approval form
- Return your completed form to our approvals team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once submitted, we will send you a letter confirming approval status and containing details of your Qualification Consultant
- As soon as you have your confirmation letter, you can then start registering learners through the Walled Garden.
Once you have submitted your QAP form, we will send you a letter confirming approval status and containing details of your Qualification Consultant. Once you have received this confirmation letter, you can then start registering learners through the Walled Garden.
Support every step of the way
Our team is always here to help you minimise any impact there may be to your delivery patterns.
We offer you:
- specialist teams of Qualification Consultants, active in the sector and bringing you expert peer-to-peer support
- support from experienced construction portfolio advisors and local office support
- full teaching and learning support to help tutors deliver and learners succeed
- access to all of the systems you're familiar with including e-volve.
Don’t forget you also have access to all the standard City & Guilds support including our local offices right through to our new quality assurance model, Supporting Customer Excellence.