You can gain vital skills for jobs including:
- Painter and decorator
- Electrical engineer
- Refrigeration engineer
- Construction operative
- Supervisor/team leader
- Construction supervisor/Manager.
After completing a Level 2 Diploma, you can also progress to higher City & Guilds qualifications. Depending on what you complete, this could be a:
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Timber Vocations
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Trowel Vocations
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Plumbing.
Once you've completed a Level 3 Advanced Diploma, you can move on to Level 4 qualifications in construction or management. At this stage you may even consider a move into higher education.