You will need to complete five mandatory units:
- Principles of Aircraft Materials and Airframe Construction
- Human Factors and Behaviours in Aviation
- Principles of Aerodynamics and the Theory of Flight
- Mathematics and Science for Engineering
- Business Improvement Techniques
Then complete a minimum of two optional units from the following:
- Principles of Aircraft Propulsion
- General Engineering Principles
- Principles of Aircraft Electrics and Systems
- Principles of Welding and Fabrication
- Principles of Aerospace Composite Materials
- Principles of Mechanical Assembly and Fitting
- Principles of Computer Aided Design (CAD)
You'll need to be in a suitable learning environment where you will have access to all the resources you need. Assessment is via a portfolio of evidence.
For full details of the units download the qualification handbook from the centre documents section.