City & Guilds have teamed up with Virtual College to bring you a new digital learning and teaching resource to support our wider Adult Health and Social care offer.
Critical real world issues in Adult Social care are brought to life by bite-sized, scenario-based, digital learning modules with end of module "check your knowledge" tests to assess skills gain and to drive knowledge retention and understanding.
- Tutors and assessors can track the progress of learners, making coaching and targeted learner support even easier
- Flexible 24/7 access to 28 modules of content for tailored learning
- Examples of on-line assessment are available for apprenticeship learners
- Based on current technical certificate, diploma and common induction standards
- Mapped to both new and emerging induction standards eg. Care certificate standard, so you can rest assured that your resources are future-proofed
City & Guilds assessment and subject expertise delivers innovative, engaging and cost-effective learning solutions that support both Ofsted and FELTAG on-line learning objectives.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY DEMO TODAY >
Take a look at the demo
From enquiry to embedding, we have a dedicated team of specialists to help. Our dedicated support team will help you in utilising the most from your purchase in ensuring it’s a resource of choice to support you in your end outcomes.