The Certificate in Emergency Care Assistance covers essential medical and emergency care skills and knowledge such as:
- incident scene management
- medical conditions management
- basic adult life support and automated external defibrillation
- information technology for users of patient and practice administration systems
- issuing pharmaceutical stock.
You will usually complete the qualification on weekly day release from your job.
Assessment is through written short answer tests and expert witness testimony of practice.
Is this Level right for me?
This level is ideal if you have acquired some knowledge and skills from previous training and from working in emergency health care. This qualification will assess your skills and enable you to apply them in the workplace.