The Certificate in Retailing can help learners prepare for and develop their career in the retail industry. It covers everything from products and pricing to payments and security.
Qualification structure: Level 2 Certificate in Retailing
Level 2 enables the learner to build on their basic knowledge and understanding of retail. It is ideal if for those who are new to the industry and are looking for their first work related qualification.
- Displaying products
- Establishing relationships with customers
- Handling products
- Health and safety at work.
Level 3 Certificate in Retailing
Level 3 covers all of the skills needed to supervise staff and meet any challenge.
- Improving retail operations
- Selling products and services
- Monitoring customer payments
- Understanding employment issues.