While completing this qualification, you'll cover things like:
- How the security industry operates in your country
- Your country's security legislation, codes of practice and guidelines
- Day-to-day security work such as access control and patrolling
- How to deal with emergencies
- How to communicate with customers and colleagues.
For international qualifications, how you learn and are assessed depends on where you obtain your qualification. In general, you'll complete four assignments, which include practical tasks and short answer tests.
Is this level right for me?
Ideal if you want to gain a basic qualification in security. You may be working in security already, or looking for your first job as a security guard.