The qualification is available from Entry 1 to Level 2. It contains a range of bite-sized QCF units which develop maths and English skills needed in work and life.
The qualifications allow learners to progress
• through the framework of English Skills and Mathematics Skills qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2
• towards A*-C GCSE in English/Mathematics
• towards a Functional Skills qualification in English/Mathematics
• to a City & Guilds vocational qualification
• to an Apprenticeship programme
• to employment.