You can choose the pathway that demonstrates the specialist knowledge and skills you have developed and units could include:
- Install gas systems and components
- Service and maintain gas systems and components
- Maintain a safe working environment for all gas related work
- Apply core gas safety measures to work activities
- Commission gas systems and components
You will learn on the job in the work environment, or in the classroom with realistic situations and appliances.
You will be assessed in a number of ways – including knowledge questions, Gas Safety RWE practical, a portfolio of evidence and observation.
Is this level right for me?
You are working or looking to work in Industrial and Commercial gas installation and maintenance and have some relevant knowledge and skills. You may also be undertaking a Modern Apprenticeship
You are an apprentice, new to the industry, or experienced and looking to up skill.
Taking these qualifications can lead to registration on the Gas Safe Register which will enable you to work as a gas engineer in the UK, Isle of Man and Guernsey.