Events and webinars
City & Guilds runs a variety of face-to-face and online events throughout the year to ensure our customers are supported at every stage, from curriculum planning through to ongoing delivery.
Our events provide a great opportunity to network with your peers, and gain expert advice and guidance from our portfolio advisors and their teams.
Our 14-19 related events include:
- Subject area networks to understand the reforms
- Tutor preparation events to deliver the new qualifications
- Support webinars and video podcasts
- CPD events through our Advance programme
Curriculum Manager events
With the transition to new technical qualifications, planning now takes on a new lease of life as resource implications must be thought about differently and carefully managed. Our Curriculum Manager events will give you the tools you need to plan for the year beginning September 2017, eliminating unexpected surprises.
These events run for half a day and there is no cost to attend.
We will cover:
- The City & Guilds new technical qualifications ready for delivery from September 2017
- What you need to know now about the Sainsburys Review
- Tools and information to help you take the pain out of curriculum and resource planning