Our apprenticeships are seen as the benchmark in key industries – from agriculture to engineering, management to hairdressing – in the UK and worldwide. A City & Guilds apprenticeship means a fully tailored vocational solution that can be created for any business, ensuring effective learning and guaranteed recognition for learners.
We are dedicated to increasing the value of Apprenticeships by creating market-leading products and services that help training centres to produce highly trained apprentices and win more employer business. We are enhancing our digital capability and learning technology resources as well as building our capacity to support the delivery of independent assessment. That’s why you won’t find anyone better to help guide you through the changes being made to Apprenticeships as the government puts them more fully into the hands of employers.
Why deliver a City & Guilds apprenticeship?
- Your apprentices will be trained to the highest possible standard and as a result employers will trust and value your centre as a partner for their business
- You will receive support and a wide range of tools and ‘how to’ guides to help you talk to employers with authority, clarity and passion
- You will have access to all the learning resources you need in one place with SmartScreen Apprenticeships, helping your tutors to streamline delivery to apprentices across multiple sites, and spend less time planning and more time supporting the apprentices, leading to higher achievement rates
- You will never compromise on quality thanks to our Quality Assurance Model which enables streamlining across the Apprenticeship process
- You will work with the most knowledgeable and experienced Quality Consultants and Subject Advisors in vocational education, so you can be confident that you are delivering your Apprenticeship to the highest standard possible
- You will improve your capacity to deliver independent assessment, synoptic/end testing and grading for Apprenticeships.
We believe that by working together we can secure the future of Apprenticeships and develop a talented and motivated workforce that can make a positive difference to communities and nations.
View our range of apprenticeships categorised by industry sector >
Training centres on Apprenticeships
Guide to Apprenticeships
Our 'Brief Guide to Apprenticeships' will help you engage employers with the value an apprentice can bring to their business.
View the Guide to Apprenticeships (PDF)