Today’s college managers need to operate at the highest levels to ensure they meet the needs of their organisation and customers – both learners and employers. To support you in ensuring your teams have the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to do this we developed the City & Guilds Leadership & Management programme for the further education sector. A training programme designed with leading management consultants and trainers Xenonex and KPMG to meet the needs of FE managers, including those moving from practitioner to management positions and support staff managers.
Focusing on developing both technical and people skills, the programme:
- Covers 10 modules that meet the leadership knowledge base identified in the Education Training Foundation’s Leadership Conversation report
- Is delivered in house, so that it can be built into the busy schedules of your staff
- Can be tailored to meet the needs of your college
“A truly inspirational management development process that will foster and encourage the technical skills that tomorrows’ FE leaders need”
Dr Lynne Sedgmore CBE, Executive Director, 157 Group
The right solution
- Require a leadership and management programme that has been developed by experts in management training in FE and covers the skills essential to all leaders and managers working in this sector
- Want a training programme that recognises developing great leaders and managers takes time and continued support
- Need to demonstrate that you have a clear plan in place to identify and develop future leaders and managers
Our experts will work with you to develop the programme to meet the individual needs of your organisation.
If you think you can benefit from this area of our consultancy service, please get in touch.
See other areas of the City & Guilds Advance Consultancy.