Learning Assistant can drive real and measurable commercial benefits for your organisation, enhancing vocational delivery for all users, improving quality and driving efficiencies.
Benefits for organisations
Learning Assistant will benefit your organisation by:
- Increasing profitability by improving staff efficiency and reducing qualification delivery time.
- Supporting Ofsted requirements through enhancing employer engagement and utilising digital platforms.
- Improving the quality of training by increasing the effectiveness of staff and enhancing the learning experience.
- Ensuring full transparency and accountability by improving reporting, quality control and standardisation.
- Improving the management and delivery of multiple courses, including apprenticeships and study programmes.
Benefits for learners
Learning Assistant will benefit your learners by:
- Improving the learning experience by creating a fully inclusive and supportive virtual learning environment.
- Making portfolio management easy by enabling learners to upload and build a portfolio of evidence within a personalised Evidence Folder.
- Reducing course delivery time and accelerating progression through the course by facilitating remote and flexible learning.
- Providing a rich support base throughout the learning cycle by facilitating the learner-assessor relationship. Through the Contact Diary Learning Assistant delivers a secure, personalised record of learning, including feedback on progress and summaries of one-to-one reviews.
- Improving collaboration by providing learners with the communication tools to share best practice online in real-time.
Benefits for employers
Learning Assistant can benefit your employers by:
- Improving employer visibility by granting restricted system access via a personalised log in.
- Promoting employer inclusivity through enabling employers to monitor learner progress through the Candidate Manager Tool.
- Improving communication between centres and employers. Sophisticated progress reporting tools enable organisations to send out professional progress reports particular to an employer’s learners.