With City & Guilds Learning Assistant e-portfolio, learners are empowered to manage their own learning. Freed from the constraints of traditional training methods, learners are able to work anywhere, at any time, without having to sacrifice the vital support of their trainers.
Learning Assistant will benefit your learners by:
- Improving the learning experience by creating a fully inclusive and supportive virtual learning environment.
- Making portfolio management easy by enabling learners to upload and build a portfolio of evidence within a personalised Evidence Folder.
- Reducing course delivery time and accelerating progression through the course by facilitating remote and flexible learning.
- Providing a rich support base throughout the learning cycle by facilitating the learner-assessor relationship. Through the Contact Diary Learning Assistant delivers a private, personalised record of learning, including feedback on progress and summaries of one-to-one reviews.
- Improving collaboration by providing learners with the communication tools to share best practice online in real-time.