Supporting tutors through ready-made lesson plans, schemes of work, learner materials and online help and guidance forums; SmartScreen covers over 140 City & Guilds qualifications and will help you engage your learners and boost success. Our SmartScreen Apprenticeship Extra packages will help you deliver apprenticeships with comprehensive support resources for each of the core components and delivery advice through guides and forums.
SmartScreen Apprenticeship Extra will:
- streamline your transition to Functional Skills with contextualised activities, materials, communities and assessor guidance
- save your tutor’s time with all the materials you need to plan, deliver and assess apprenticeships in one easy to access place
- give you peace of mind about your delivery knowing that you have quality resources for all parts of the apprenticeship
- save you money with discounts on packages over individual qualifications and unlimited logins for your centre.
You'll get everything you need to deliver and assess apprenticeships:
- ready-made lesson plans, schemes of work, worksheets and activities that you can customise and brand
- to best practice guidance and knowledge through our tutor forums
- an apprenticeship delivery guide to help streamline your planning
- a clear view on how to efficiently deliver Functional Skills, PLTS and ERR as part of the apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Plus materials that include Tutor Guidance information for those new to teaching the material.
To see which apprenticeships are currently supported by SmartScreen, visit Supported Apprenticeships and Pricing.
Designed to help you streamline your apprenticeship teaching, the free Delivery Guides will help find efficiencies and show how to get the best out of SmartScreen resources. Visit the Delivery Guides page to access the guides.
Functional Skills, ERR and PLTS
Each apprenticeship package on SmartScreen contains guidance and resources on how to cover these three key requirements, seamlessly integrating them into your teaching. For more information, visit the Functional Skills, ERR and PLTS page.
How to subscribe
To subscribe to SmartScreen Apprenticeship Extra packages, visit www.walled-garden.com; phone 0844 543 0000 option 5; or email email@example.com.
Calls to our 0844 numbers cost 5 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.