Through innovative e-learning, tools to manage and monitor work experience and the widest range of qualifications in the market – City & Guilds brings you its unparalleled Traineeship offer.
The new Traineeship programme consists of the following core elements:
- High quality work placement
- Work preparation training – gaining employability skills
- English and Maths
Our offer is built on the strong foundations that you have come to expect from City & Guilds and will enable you to deliver on each element of the programme through:
- High brand recognition of City & Guilds which will encourage employers to agree your traineeship programmes
- A full suite of qualifications and units at Levels 1 and 2 in a range of vocational areas, designed to fit a range of Traineeship programmes
- Guidance and support on providing and managing high quality work placements
- Access to online courses and materials which will help prepare the learner to take their first steps into employment in their chosen industry e.g. Food Hygiene
- An extensive range of online materials and qualifications to help learners gain the Maths and English skills they need to be successful at work
All of this is available now, and over the coming weeks and months we will be working to understand your needs in more detail so we can tailor our offer to your requirements.
If you are interested in co-creating, testing or helping develop our offer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org