Start your open badge adventure with Digitalme - a company who are now a part of the City & Guilds Group.
Digitalme provides credentialing services that enable organisations to improve confidence and capability of individuals by better defining, recognising and showcasing the ever-changing skills required of current and future workforces - helping build the lifelong & trusted richer picture of an individual’s development and achievements.
These developments and achievements are shown through Digital Credentials and Open Badges.
Open Badges are a new global standard to recognise skills & achievements across the web. They are radically changing the way we see qualifications; from abstract measures of knowledge towards a tool to connect talent with opportunities for employment, work experience and further education
|About Digital Credentials
||With Tim Powell using imagery from Bryan Mathers and narration from Doug Belshaw|
|What is an Open Badge
||What are Open Badges? How do they work? How can Open Badge Academy help you discover, issue and display badges? Watch this short film to find out.|
Digital credentials help organisations to define, recognise and showcase staff and learner development :
• They provide a simple and easy way to organise and evidence progression and achievement, especially for non-formal and in-formal learning within practical/workplace settings
• By engaging and motivating learners online and via mobiles, they offer a flexible and cost-effective way to replace workbooks and portfolios of evidence
• They put you in total control of designing programmes that truly meet local and individual needs, that are then agile and responsive to future change
• Connecting employers into the design, delivery and assessment of digital credentials will help you meet major Ofsted requirements in this area
• Once earned, they stay with the individual for life, helping you to track earner progression and destinations once they leave your organisation
• Accreditation is available from City & Guilds and ILM for high quality programmes, adding further value to the learner and employers
Like to know more?
Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Launch of our Employability Practitioner CPD Academy:
Why not give open badges a go yourself and with your organisation.
City & Guilds is proud to announce a new CPD academy for those wanting to showcase their understanding of how to embed employability in the Further Education sector. City & Guilds have built this free resource with the Open Badge Academy (OBA).
The Employability Practitioner CPD Academy is supported through digital credentials and aligned to the recent ‘Learning to be employable’ report produced by Bill Lucas with City & Guilds.
The 4 credentials, Engage, Embark, Embed and Excel, total 19 hours of CPD, and are ideal for those who wish to gain professional recognition for cultivating the employability skills of the students they work with.
Visit here to start your development.