About this level
Level 3 is ideal if you've worked in a pharmacy setting for some time and have completed your Level 2 qualification. You're ready to increase your knowledge of pharmacy procedures to register as a pharmacy technician. You may be taking an apprenticeship.
You complete 14 core units. These include:
- Provide an effective and responsive pharmacy service
- Process pharmaceutical queries
- Issue prescribed items
- Order pharmaceutical stock.
You also choose three optional units from a range that includes:
- Contribute to the effectiveness of teams
- Provide advice on symptoms and the actions and uses of medicines
- Prepare to conduct a review of an individual's medicines.
For a full list of units, download the qualification handbook from the additional documents section.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills
- Last registration date:31/12/2015
- Level 3 NVQ in Pharmacy Service SkillsAccreditation No:500/9576/6Type:QCFCredits:75Guided Learning Hours:344 - 352Last certification date:31/12/2018