We have been offering applied qualifications in maths, English and ICT skills for over 40 years, supporting adults and young people to develop these vital skills in order to succeed in all aspects of life, work and other learning.
We are pleased to present our Functional Skills offer which supports learners to apply their Maths and English skills as part of their study programme or apprenticeship programme.
- Full range of maths, English and ICT qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2.
- Entry Level qualifications - a full suite of externally set and internally marked on-demand Entry Level Functional Skills.
- Levels 1 and 2 paper-delivered offer - externally set and marked paper-delivered assignments. Select the date of your choice with just two weeks' notice through named on-demand.
- Level 1 and 2 onscreen offer - on-demand onscreen assessments. Select the date of your choice with just 30-minutes' notice through our online assessment platform, e-volve.
- Flexible assessments with a choice of onscreen and paper assessments available to learners ‘when ready.’
- Twenty working day results turnaround - results notification within 20 working days of upload or receipt of completed assessments.
- Best-in-class customer support and access to qualification consultants and specialist advisors.
- Access to a wealth of multi-media maths and English resources, through the e-maths and English toolkit and SmartScreen.
- Additional teaching and learning support through our online blended learning resource, e-Functional Skills
- Functional Skills ICT in-app testing - learners can take ICT assessments using familiar software packages.
- In depth analysis of your learners' performance with e-volve centre analytics
Our Functional Skills offer >
Functional Skills Qualifications (3748) >
Information and Events >
Functional Skills Assessment Updates 2016/17 >