We have been offering applied qualifications in maths, English and ICT skills for over 40 years, supporting adults and young people to develop these vital skills in order to succeed in all aspects of life, work and other learning.
We’re proud to present a new and improved Functional Skills offer with flexible assessments and extensive support.
- Full range of maths, English and ICT qualifications from Entry 1 to Level 2.
- Flexible assessments with a choice of onscreen and paper assessments available to learners ‘when ready.’
- Twenty working day results turnaround.
- Best-in-class customer support and access to qualification consultants and specialist advisors.
- Access to a wealth of multi-media maths and English resources.
- Additional teaching and learning support through our online blended learning resource, e-Functional Skills
- Functional Skills ICT in-app testing
- In depth analysis of your learners performance with e-volve centre analytics
Our Functional Skills offer >
Functional Skills Qualifications (3748) >
Functional Skills Events for Centres >
Functional Skills FAQ’s Jan 2016 >
Functional Skills Assessment Updates 2016 >
Offer Functional Skills
To offer Functional Skills please submit an application and we’ll help you get set up - you can become a City & Guilds qualification provider within 30 days.
Make an application >