The complete online Functional Skills teaching and learning experience
e-Functional Skills is an online Functional Skills teaching and learning resource designed to help you guide learners, whether apprentices, work-based learners or independent learners, from initial assessment to exam success.
e-Functional Skills supports Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills Entry 3 - Level 2 and contains content that is mapped to and written exclusively for the Functional Skills curriculum and City & Guilds’ Functional Skills qualifications.
Fully compatible with mobile and tablet devices, e-Functional Skills can help you to support and enhance Functional Skills teaching and learning in the classroom, workplace or even on the move.
NEW Vocational Top Ups
Vocational Top Ups for e-Functional Skills are a range of contextualised Functional Skills resources that drop into the generic e-Functional Skills product.
Improve the effectiveness and relevance of Functional Skills resources with vocationally specific coverage of all the Maths and English skills required in the Functional Skills exam.
Used alongside e-Functional Skills, the vocational content in these titles will complement the existing resources and improve learners' understanding of concepts with contextualised examples. Vocational Top Ups are available for Construction, Care and Hair & Beauty.
Watch our introductory video on E-Functional Skills Vocational Top-ups here.
Book your free no obligation demo today.
Features and benefits
With e-Functional Skills centres can:
Conduct accurate assessment of a learner’s skills level
- Initial assessments allow you to assess your learner’s skills level and place your learners on an appropriate programme of learning.
- Bite-sized diagnostic tests help you to identify learner’s strengths and weaknesses to assist lesson planning and measure skills acquisition.
Design and deliver fully customised learning programmes
- Automatically generated ILPs and resource signposting allow you to tailor learning to the learner’s areas of need.
- Sophisticated lesson builder tools enable you to craft bespoke lesson plans for individuals or cohorts.
- Content import and export tools allow you to export content onto your learning platform to support classroom teaching or import your own content and resources to enhance learning support.
Encourage learner development and promote self-motivated learning
- Learning modules with multimedia resources organised by level and skills area help guide your learners through the course.
- ‘Test your knowledge’ tests help learners consolidate their learning and check their progress.
Fully prepare learners for their Functional Skills assessment
- Exam guidance, exam scenarios and full City & Guilds past papers build learner confidence and help ensure your learners are test-ready.
Support inspection requirements
- Test reporting and analytics tools allow tutors and managers to monitor learner progress and attainment.
- In-built initial and diagnostic assessment tools and ILPs help you to evidence learners are receiving appropriate teaching and learning.
- Increasing use of digital learning resources to deliver blended learning will support your centre in meeting the requirements of the FELTAG agenda.
Want to preview this resource? Book your free no obligation demo today.
What our customers think of e-Functional Skills
Find out how CAN Training are using our e-Functional Skills to support and enhance their Functional Skills delivery.