Our products are designed to meet the needs of our customers in the Middle East while maintaining an international standard. This standard enables our qualifications to be honoured in countries around the world.
Vocational Qualifications: Our vocational qualifications cover 13 industries ranging from the automotive to the oil and gas sector. These courses are designed for everyone, from individuals wanting to enter the job market through to experienced employees wishing to acquire new skills.
Leadership Qualifications: The leadership qualifications cover topics ranging from leadership and management to coaching and mentoring. These courses are designed for all levels of management. They are provided by ILM, a member of the City & Guilds Group.
Industry sectors covered by our qualifications:
Our services are designed specifically for the needs of governments and educational providers in the region.
Educational Institutions: We help embed vocational qualifications into the curriculum, help improve delivery and assessment standards and help improve the quality of teaching. The products we have designed specifically for the providers and centres are:
Our services for educational institutions and centres include:
- Improving the quality of teaching and learning through quality assessments and tools
- Improving the teaching of Science and Math by working directly with Centres
- Improving learners’ English skills by working directly with Centres
- Sales and business development
Governments: We work with governments who wish to help their nationals gain employment or improve their skill set. We offer them our expertise through consulting services to modernise their national educational systems.
We have created a comprehensive set of services to help governments improve the quality of vocational education.
Our services for governments include:
- Implementing educational reform
- Setting up Technical Vocational Educational and Training (TVET) systems
- Designing and developing qualification frameworks
- Designing and developing occupational standards