To deliver these qualifications you will need suitably qualified staff to carry out training and assessment.
You will also need suitable facilities to carry out the required training to enable learners to achieve industry standards.
Centres currently offering the following qualifications can gain automatic approval:
- Level 3 Certificate Traffic Office (3438-02)
- Level 3 Certificate Logistics Operations (3439-03)
- Level 2 Certificate Mail Services (6814-02)
- Level 2 Certificate Warehousing & Storage (1016-02)
- Level 2 Certificate Driving Goods Vehicles (motor/pedal cycle)
- Level 2 Certificate Driving Goods Vehicles (Van)
- Level 2 Certificate Driving Goods Vehicles (Rigid Vehicle)
- Level 2 Certificate Driving Goods Vehicle (Articulated or Draw Bar Vehicle)
- Level 2 Certificate International Trade & Logistics Operations (3293-01).
For all other centres, please download and complete the qualification approval form and send it to your local City & Guilds office.
To find all the resource requirements, download the handbooks from the centre documents section.
Anyone can take this qualification, but you must make sure all your learners can access the resources they need to complete it.