As well as providing you with a new certificate, we can also confirm (on request), any City & Guilds qualification you may have received. This service is often required when you have a new job offer. We do this by searching our archives for the relevant information, and on our company headed paper, we will write to the relevant person, confirming the qualification you received, and the date it was awarded.
Request an archive search through the on-line form >
Travelling to Australia or New Zealand?
If you're emigrating to New Zealand, you may have already been asked to provide confirmation of your qualification. We provide this specialist service directly to the New Zealand Qualifications Authority, and will send them a confirmation of past students’ qualifications on request from the student. Please note that there is a charge for this service.
Please read the important details below:
- It costs £44 to carry out a search of the City & Guilds archives
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able verify your qualification. If a search for your records proves unsuccessful, we will issue you with an email confirming the outcome of our search.
- Each payment is for one search only and is non-refundable, even where a search is unsuccessful. Unfortunately, there are some periods that our records do not cover and in such instances the fee will be returned.
Your chances of a speedy and positive outcome are improved if we get all the right information up front. Please provide as much additional information in your application as possible to help the search succeed. Including as many of the details below as possible will help ensuring we find your records:
- Date qualification was achieved
- Qualification title
- Centre name and centre number (new and old)
- Candidate full name
- Candidate date of birth
- Candidate enrolment number (if you are unsure of your enrolment number it is recommended that you contact the centre at which you achieved your qualification)