To deliver these qualifications you will need qualified trainers and assessors, as well as suitable facilities to carry out the required training to enable learners the opportunity to achieve and meet industry standards.
Centres approved to offer the 7266-11 Level 1 Certificate in ICT Systems Support - PC Maintenance will get automatic approval if they have been active in the 2009-10 academic year.
You can get fast-track approval if you offer:
- Level 2 Diploma for IT Practitioners (7266-24) or Level 2 Diploma in IT Systems Support (7266-26)
- Level 2 NVQ for IT Practitioners (4324-02)
- Level 2 Award or Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles (7540-12)
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in ICT Systems Support (7540-12)
- Level 1 Certificate or Level 2 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence (4520)
There are no eligibility requirements. To find all the resource requirements, download the qualification handbook from the centre documents section.