Walled Garden is a secure administration system for customers.
It has been especially developed to enable City & Guilds approved centres to carry out a range of day-to-day functions quickly and efficiently via the internet. It is the quickest method of registering and administering candidates.
If you have any questions please call our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 844 543 0000 (8am-6pm Monday to Friday - UK time) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls to our 0844 numbers cost 5 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.
Managing Centre settings
- Create and edit user accounts
- Submit centre updates to centre, question paper and billing addresses
- Change results, certification and billing preferences.
Reporting and qualification information
- View candidate history reports, financial reports as well as order reports for all of your registrations, results and exam bookings
- View our full catalogue of qualifications, publications and merchandise
- Order tracking e.g. Online tracking of deliveries via a link to DHL (couriers).
Cohort and candidate management
- Amend candidate details e.g. Correct input errors for candidate names or DOB
- Cohort management allows you to group candidates together for ease of ordering.
Online ordering facilities
- Place orders for candidate registrations, on-demand, online and paper exam bookings
- Submit results to certificate candidates
- Order SmartScreen subscriptions
- Order publications and other merchandise
- Submit large orders via Electronic Data Interchange.
For more detailed information on what the Walled Garden can do for you, please visit Walled Garden Support Documentation.