The qualification will cover things like:
- Workplace health and safety risk assessment
- Factors that influence selection of work at height equipment
- Factors that influence the selection of staff and contractors for work at heights
- Supervision and management of working at heights
- Evaluating a risk assessment
- Responsibility of contractors on site
The qualification is delivered by theory training at a City & Guilds centre.
The qualification is assessed through an assignment.
More information can be found in the qualification handbook, available to download from the centre documents section.